Monday, December 5, 2011

Fuzzy Wuzzy

Well hello there!
I've been away for a bit haven't I...
Well, let's see. There wassssss Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving
We had our cousins over for thanksgiving. They brought the turkey and the rolls. We made the stuffing, potatoes, green bean casserole, you know, all that good stuff.

.....I started this post a few hours ago......

Since then I've eaten 3 cherry chip cakeballs  and watched both "The Day After Tomorrow" and "iRobot" with my dad.
I got to talk to Bob and St. tonight. I may get to see both of them soonish and meet Bob's bf hopefully. Yeah.

I'm gonna go to bed soon. All I want to do lately is sleep. I fell asleep in the middle of hanging out with Bree and WnN.
Actually interwebz, correction: All I feel like doing is sleeping. There's a difference.

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment