Monday, December 5, 2011

3. Should My Town Use Social Media?

Hmmm. Should my town use social media?

I personally don't think that I am the one who should decide if my town should use social media or not. The choice is up to the person who is using it, not someone else. With that being said, some people just aren't mature enough to use sites such as Facebook or tumblr. The amount of ridiculous drama that people can start on social networking sites is frightening. The younger you are, the more of your personal life you seem to put out into the internet. People need to understand that it's really easy for hackers to do just that. They aren't stupid. They can gather information from things like your first and last name, birth-date, parents names and other information.

No comments:

Post a Comment