Monday, November 14, 2011

I already ate all my food...

Today I woke up with a headache. It seemed like I was running late and I hadn't gotten my stuff together before so it was scattered around our house. I went to bed at 10 last night and I still woke up tired this morning. My neck is messed up and hurts like anything. I really wish I had some kind of money to get a massage or go to the chiropractor or something. Anyway, I went to Public Speaking this morning for class at 8. It was good. We started doing our impromptu speeches. I go our next class period, which is Wednesday.
After class, I lugged my stuff to "the nerd corner." They weren't really inclusive or welcoming today which I found strange but I decided to do some of my homework. After correcting my study guide for New Testament, I got on the computer and puttzed around Facebook and my other blog on here.
Yumi got to school a little while later and we went downstairs to get food. She bought a breakfast sandwich and I inhaled all of the food I had brought for lunch.....woops. The sad thing is, I'm still hungry. She's in her math class now and then we have Japanese. After that, I'm heading over to Sheep's house and we are going to study for that final we have tonight. I'm supposed to have memorized three verses but my headache is barely letting me think let alone memorize things.
I hope our test in Japanese isn't too hard today. Oh, I registered for my next class at our church. Woo.
I need to remember to bring $25 dollars tonight to buy the book. I hope I don't forget. .... I hope a lot of things.
I'm hungry.
Man, this conversation is really deteriorating.......

I want a vacation interwebz. A real freaking vacation.

-Melina Rose

P.S. I just stared at the screen for a few minutes with nothing going through my brain.
P.P.S. I don't remember what was so important that I was going to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment