Monday, November 21, 2011

Tired

As hard as it is and as tired as I am, I force myself to get dinner at least once a week with my girlfriends, or have a sleepover. Otherwise my life is just work.
Jennifer Lawrence



But I like to know that someone is stronger than I am. I want to be able to know that if I get tired, somebody is there to hold up the fort. I like knowing that I can't pick a refrigerator alone. God did not make me strong enough to do that.
Donna Summer

Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.
Emma Lazarus

I am tired, beloved, of chafing my heart against the want of you; of squeezing it into little ink drops, and posting it. And I scald alone, here, under the fire of the great moon.
Amy Lowell

I wasn't losing my focus but I was getting tired of focusing. What I was focusing on was becoming too routine, too ritual, not something that was interesting, new and exciting.
Picabo Street

I'm getting tired of answering the same questions every day.
Milton Bradley

"We concentrate on pain because it is our signal that something within us has not yet been worked through. Joy will come later, as a by-product of the work we do."
Dr Paul Vereshack

"Trauma does not have to be sudden and dramatic. It can happen in small ways over a long period of time."
Dr Paul Vereshack

"The human mind if allowed to feel will heal itself."
 Dr Paul Vereshack

Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. ~Hans Christian Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment