Monday, March 21, 2011

Dear Betsy, (an entry in my diary)

March 20, 2011                                                                                                              12:08am-12:20am

Dear Betsy,
I'm sorry it has been so long since I have written, almost a year! I am 19.5 now. 5'7", 126.5 lbs and my hair (when straightened) is around an inch from ending in the middle of my lower back.

I am still going to (insert school here) through not for much longer. If I don't goof this up, I graduate in May with an associates in Graphic Design Technology.

This is not exactly why I am writing to you though. You see, I have been running. Not because I thought it would help; I knew it wouldn't, but because I was scared, terrified actually. When I graduate, and even before, I have a lot of foreign things to deal with. Interviews, Portfolio shows, deciding how I am going to accomplish my goals in life, all of these things just start crushing down on me and I feel like it is hopeless and it would be easier to give up. In reality, I know it isn't. It only would make it harder. So here goes nothing?

In the wise words of a fish:
Just keep swimming. :)

Night Betsy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment