Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I know you aren't dead. What happened?

Do you ever have somone that you like to talk to and suddenly you have no contact with them? I mean, they are active on facebook, youtube, and other sites but they don't respond to you. I am rather confused and really sad. I miss you Sephre. Where did you go?

Lately I have been feeling really listless and a little hopeless. I am still sick and randomly feel really tired yet when I should be sleeping I'm wide awake. I haven't been updating my other blog really. I don't find much reason to since the one who is supposed to look at it hasn't. I know people get busy but I haven't heard from them at all in more than a week. Sorry, I keep going back to that. It is bothering me right now.

I have written two more chapters of my story. It is totalling 11,183 words right now. Woo.
I'm really behind in two of my classes. They happen to be the important ones. *sigh* I need to get a large dose of motivation somehow. Does anyone have any for me? I'm so discouraged that I guess I just feel "why try?" I know that is wrong. I just need to kick myself into gear and get everything done.

I don't know interwebz

-Melina Rose

4 comments:

  1. melina! i am pulling for ya girl, we are all in this together. you can do it!
    motivation is hard to come by. . . maybe this shall help.

    "I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus."
    Philippians 3:13-14

    "Do not seek what you will eat and what you will drink, and do not keep worrying. For all these things the nations of the world eagerly seek; but your Father knows that you need these things. Seek His kingdom, and these things will be added to you."

    "Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men."
    Colossians 3:23
    Luke 12:29-30

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks dear! *huggle* We need to see each other soon. :/ I am so busy though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you've been feeling like that, and I wish that I had something that awesome that I could tell you to make you feel better right off from the start. Since I don't have any other ideas at the moment, I'll pray for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks Ashley :) Much appreciated <3

    ReplyDelete