Sunday, April 17, 2011

So I've been a little busy....

Lot's of stuff has been going on and I don't have enough time to tell you right now but here is the jist of it. I had an allergic reaction on Tuesday morning that worsened over two days. I have had two trips to the doctor and a total of 4 shots. I'm on heavy medication with incredibly annoying side effects that some people don't seem to understand and I have a ton of stuff to get done in just two days. Least to say it has been interesting.

I'm off to kill myself trying to get my homework done. Yes, I might be being a tad dramatic here but I'm rather upset right now and entirely stressed.

I hope you are well interewebz.

-Melina Rose

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about the allergic reaction :( I hope that you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)
    I had another appointment again today. Got my blood taken...yay :P (I hate needles)
    They say it most likely isn't an allergic reaction but a precurser to a small virus I am getting and possibley caused by overworking myself and being under a lot of stress.
    Fighting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh nooooo!! to WHAT might I ask? :\

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm back! I just wanted to say that even though you might not see this in time for the holiday, may God please bless your Easter and let you feel well, or at least a little bit better.

    God bless, and Happy Easter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ashley :)
    Aww thank you :) You too even though it has passed already

    @Zoe
    Not sure what the virus is called but it pretty much just a bad cold. I'm not sure what they expect me to do about being stressed and overworked haha. This is college. It happens. :P

    ReplyDelete