Friday, June 10, 2011

I can't feel my arm....just sayin.

Today is my last day of nannying. I am currently sitting on the couch with one of my arms pinned by a child. We are on our third time watching Dora the Explorer. I have my arm back!! Yaaay!  Someone was getting into trouble upstairs so I went to get them to come back downstairs.......and fell all the way from the top of the stairs to the bottom.... *sigh* Ow.
That really hurt. -_- Great...now I feel dizzy and weird.

I suppose that I should make lunch for us now...
*goes to make lunch*

Water is on the stove. I'm just waiting for it to boil and then I will make some nice Mac 'n Cheese for the girls.
Note to self: Don't fall down the stairs.
Mmm girls are eating their lunch now. Naptime soon!! For them and me! lol Mmm they both are done now. How did you get covered in cheese? You were wearing a bib!! *sigh*

Yaaay the little two-year-old keeps saying kawaii!! :3

They are down for naps now and I did a little bit of cleaning. I think I might take a nap.....

zzzzzz later interwebz

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment