Friday, August 26, 2011

Grapes

Hello there! I managed to stay up till 2 or 2:30am trying to decide if I was going to do more homework or just go to bed. Funny eh?
I woke up this morning at 6am and left the house at 6:40am. I didn't really have time to get ready so I didn't eat and I feel gross because I didn't shower. Mmm. I stopped at the gas station to get a small cappachinno so that I would be slightly more awake and for the drive to school I was. Public speaking was good and it made me laugh a lot. My teacher compared the fear of public speaking to Alice in Wonderland when she was fighting the Jabberwocky. "You just have to turn around and face it for it to shrink." I like that professor.
I left class with my new friend Persia and after looking around the new student center and the Japanese garden, we went to the library to study before class.
I ran into my friend from Chemistry in the hall and we walked to class together. I managed to eat some grapes while we waited for the class before us to let out. Class was rather boring actually. I had already read the section in the book and done the homework that she was going over. I felt like I was going to fall asleep.... I really should get in the habit of going to bed early.
Now I'm on my two hour break until Japanese class. I'm up in the computer lab because I've given up on bringing my clunky laptop. My bag is heavy enough as it is.
I'll probably munch on some more grapes and keep working on my second page of Japanese homework. It isn't due until next week but I want to stay ahead so I can learn it better. People here are always surprised that I'm taking it even though it isn't required. :P

Sooooo I guess I'll talk to you later interwebz
Jamata!

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment