- Go to bed by 12
- Get up by 8 even if I don't have a class
- Eat three meals a day (not all at once). This has to be real food not junk food and it has to be balanced.
- Exercise every day and get a good workout.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day (hopefully more) and cut down on my sugar intake.
- Read my Bible every day.
- Once I get all of my stuff organized, keep it that way.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Goals for daily life
I was talking to Sephre and we decided we need to get our act together. Stop letting ourselves waste our energy and make an effort to improve. So here are my goals. These are the things I need to do.
A more general goal would be to get my homework done before doing anything fun.
Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. ~World Health Organization, 1948
In order to change we must be sick and tired of being sick and tired. ~Author Unknown