Monday, February 21, 2011

More snow? *sigh*

We are supposed to get 18 inches of snow today. It is beautiful and I am entirely sick of it. Thankfully, today is presidents day and I don't have classes. I was thoroughly surprised and it made me very happy since it could not have been better timing. If you have been reading my other blog, you will know that I have recently become sick. I still have a nasty cough but the pain in my muscles has gone down quite a bit.
Last night my dad was going to make hot chocolate. His is the best I have ever had. I was sooo excited, but then he didn't; because I am sick. It was very thoughtful of him but I was very sad.
I got my hair cut! lol Yes, this is a wonderful event in my life. I have been saving!
My mom just snuck up behind me and went "rawrawrawr" in my ear. I jumped pretty high in the air while saying "Whoa!" quite loudly. LOL She ran away with a big grin on her face. I proceeded to tell her that she should be thankful that she didn't get hurt! lol (I tend to automatically react violently to being scared. I don't do it on purpose.) She told me that is why she didn't bite my ear. HAHAHAHAHA Oh how I love my parents. :D We are so weird. :P
I have been talking to people whose blogs I follow lately. Who knew you could make good friends with people that you have never met? :D I am glad to have them as friends :) Yay for finding people with common interests to make friends with :P
I should finish up my lunch. I'm eating glorified chicken and brown rice and drinking black coffee. Haha It is weird having two blogs. I normally included some of the stuff that I include on my other blog here but now that I put it on there I don't as much here because it is repetitive. Did that sentence even make sense? haha

I'm going to finish eating interwebz

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment