Monday, February 7, 2011

So it's kind of been a long time - Welcome to February

Sorry it has been such a long time since I posted. It isn't that I haven't been writing; actually quite the opposite. I joined a site called storywrite and have been putting my stuff up there. That, plus school, work, and various other activities have kept me very busy. I led three songs out of five this morning for worship. That was our Sunday service not Wednesday. It went well even though I woke up as a frog. Hot, mint tea with honey helped. I had worked the night before and I started feeling really sick towards the end. I drove straight to Bree's house after work and we went to bed late even though it was soon after I got there.  The night before I had stayed up until 4:30am talking on the computer. It was worth it but boy, I am still exhausted.
I went to a Superbowl party tonight. It was good even though i was the only one who showed up. I felt really bad. There was a lot of food and it was just me and my hosts. It was fun but I felt bad. They sent me home with lime chips, salsa and those little miniature hot dogs drenched in BBQ sauce.
I got home and somewhat watched the episode of Glee that my parents were watching. I was on my laptop working on a story. I am going to be in be by 1am tonight at least though so I'm going to get ready for bed and then work on it until it is time to sleep.
I have a major homework day tomorrow. I need to catch up on some things and just plain do others.

Oyasumi interwebz


-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment