Friday, February 18, 2011

Hello World

I got up today at 6:30am and immediately went to take my shower and get ready for the day. I have class at 8am but we have an option to just send an e-mail saying we are up and working on Fridays. I chose to go to school so that I would actually get something done. I packed a lunch and water and, after eating breakfast, was on my way.
It is very windy here today. If my hair was not completely dry before, it is now. 
I got to the classroom and no one else was here so, after dumping my stuff and signing into the computer, I went to let my teacher know just in case. There are two other students here now. 
I just wanted to give you a small update. I have been working to accomplish my goals and break my bad habits. If you want to know more about that you can check out my other blog that I recently created for just that purpose. 


Maybe I will check back in later interwebz

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment