Saturday, October 29, 2011

All I want is a hug....but please don't touch me.

 
I'm really sick of society shoving sex in my face.
I don't want to be thought of as an object and all I see is guys that view girls that way. I think I'm losing hope in humanity. I mean, I know there are good people out there, ones that are respectful and actually care about you instead of what you look like. But...
What happened to respect?
I'm sad that the norm seems to be that it's okay, even encouraged, to make dirty/offensive/invasive remarks to people and then that person is just expected to laugh or respond in the same way. People think you can't take a joke, or you're no fun, or you're "weird" if you don't.
Why can't people love anymore? Like really love.
Where are the ones that can?

Image by: Defies

No comments:

Post a Comment