Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ladedadeda

I have a lot to do.
Last night I wrote my outline for my informative speech and did a load of laundry. I ended up staying up until 3:30am. ..... My bad. Anyway school says that you can't be on the computer right now unless you are doing homework. I am currently waiting for a vlog to upload so I thought I might as well quick write you a post.
I did the workshop for my belief statement this morning in Public Speaking and then edited my vlog from NYC which took about an hour an a half. It takes a while to upload too. After this, I work on my New Testament homework and Japanese homework.

For now I wait interwebz

-Melina Rose

2 comments:

  1. So what made you change your blog layout?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well blogger suggested trying one of their new formats but I didn't like any of them. I changed it because I like fall a lot. :P I'll probably change it back after a while.

    ReplyDelete