Friday, November 12, 2010

Time flies when you're busyfied... (Eat some Turkish Delight)

It has once again been a while since I updated my blog! Four days went so fast!  I am not going to attempt to fill you in.  I honestly don't remember enough of it. But you can hear about today right? :)

Today I had a dentist appointment at 11:10am.  I woke up and re-straightened my hair and arrived on time/early.  I had brought my notebook and got a good half a page to a page and a half written of my story.  The appointment went well.  The usual you your teeth look great remember to floss spiel. 
   On the way home I stopped by the grocery store and got two cans of spaghetti-os.  One for today and one for some other time.  I ate the princess spaghetti-os and continues writing my story. 
   I find it rather hard right now actually.  It is a part in the story where I feel like my main character as I am writing it.  I don't want to reveal how that is since it would reveal a large-ish part of the story but my character is in a lot of emotional pain.  I am now totalling seven and a half handwritten pages.  Yay!
   I had a chiropractor appointment at 2pm and it went well.  I think I fell asleep on the roller/massage table.  I go back in three weeks.
   I went home and after grabbing my illustrator folder drove to school.  I headed upstairs and noticed that the computer lab closes at 4:30pm on Fridays.  That means I only had one hour to finish my Gradient Mesh Dahlia!.  I hurried and got myself settled in and worked on it for the entire hour.  I looked at the clock about ten minutes till closing time and really had to hurry.  I didn't know if I was going to be able to finish it before they closed the lab!  Thankfully I finished just in time.  I was the last one to leave.  I went home and said hello to my Mom.  It was the first time seeing her today but she was on the phone so I went into my room and got on my laptop. 
   I am watching a Thai drama.  It seems very different than the Korean dramas I had been watching before.  Don't worry!  It doesn't break my Kpop ban.  I'm not even addicted to it!  It is just something to sit and watch that is interesting. 
   Dad came home and my parents were surprised to find out that I don't work tonight.  Normally I work Thurs-Sat nights but they didn't schedule me for Friday this time.  It is a nice break to not have to worry about it.  We went to dinner at OCB.  It was very good.  After that we went to Tj-Max and my parents got caramel flavoring for coffee and I got Turkish Delight!!!!  I have always wanted to try the real kind. I had had chocolate covered rose flavored chocolate delight before but not the powdered sugar covered kind.  I got the bag of assorted.  It was hard to decide though. They had different kinds.  Raspberry, citrus, pistachio!
   We headed home and I tried the stuff.  I think I have a new favorite candy.  It is soooooooooo good!  Yum.... It is sad it is kind of spendy though.  4 bucks for a 10.5 oz bag. Mmmm yum.
   I am going to be going to visit St. again!  She has a concert tonight so I will leave once it is done.  I plan to bring blankets, (for a fort), Turkish delight, (for obvious reasons), and Narnia (prince caspian).  I might bring some other stuff too.  I am super excited. 
   While I wait I shall talk to Bob on chat, watch my Thai drama, and try not to eat the entire bag of Turkish Delight. :)

I hope I can update you again tomorrow interwebz!

-Melina Rose (Pevensie) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment