Tuesday, November 2, 2010

So I guess it is November

Yesterday was Halloween and today is November.  Time flies!  My semester is almost over! (scary)

Halloween.....

   As I told you before I had plans with St. to go to the arboretum all dressed up.  She was on her way to my house when she called me in tears because her parents had changed their mind and she could do it anymore.  I was very sad but St. was crying and it made me really kind of upset at her parents.  But.... you have to listen to your parents so there was nothing we could do.
   After a little bit of awkward conversation we hung up.  I was really really sad because not only did I not get to hang out with St. for our fun plans but it kind of pokes my hurt feelings from not being invited to hang out with DLBF. 
   I ended up staying home with my parents.  We once again had absolutely no tricker treaters.  Mom and I started out with a mini Pride and Prejudice marathon and Dad joined us for the newest version.  After that we rented How to Train Your Dragon.  I loved the movie.  Dad had ordered pizza and made homemade hot cocoa too.  It was a lot of fun.
Somehow I still ended up feeling sad at then end of the night though.

Monday (what is now yesterday)
I went to my 10am class (AP)  and we critiqued our magazine covers and worked on our project in the book. After class was done I went home to eat.  I took a nap and ate lunch.  I did my devotional and took care of some stuff on the computer.  After a bit I went back to school and tried to get a lot done on my gradient mesh dahlia.  The lab closed at 6:30pm so i left at 6:20.  I got home and got on the computer and talked to Lysa, Bob and browsed youtube and facebook. 
  I was watching a video from one of my subscriptions that has nothing to do with kpop but has this asian guy who does funny skits and stuff.  He did a collab with two other guys and I went to one of their channels.  After watching all of his videos in which he sang and danced I somehow found out that he used to be in 2PM.  2PM consequently is a Kpop band.  I swear it is following me ever since I decided to take a break from it.  Once I found out that the guy had to do with Kpop I couldn't watch his stuff anymore since it related to Kpop.  It is really sad.  I will have  to wait until Christmas.
   Christmas is coming soon!  It is already November!  Time flies!
   Well.....I am going to end this post.  I need to go to bed soon since I have class at 8 and it is a little after 1pm.  I am watching Chobits until I go to sleep.
 


Oyasume na si interwebz!

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment