Saturday, May 21, 2011

So I live in Wisconsin (for) now...

I woke up this morning at 9am and read my Bible for a bit before getting out of bed. Showered and got dressed and tried to dry my hair as quietly as possible since I wasn't sure if Sephre was still sleeping or not. She said she was getting up around 10 or 10:30 but I couldn't remember which.
Once she got up and got ready for the day we went downstairs and she made us a (once again) amazing breakfast. We had veggies and eggs and mango! We left to run errands when we were done eating. Grocery shopping led into lunch at Noodles and Co. and then we headed back to the house.
After putting away the groceries and cleaning up from breakfast, she set me up with a ballet workout video thing before leaving for work. I have one thing to say about ballerinas.... They are strong! I only survived half an hour before I was shaking. I'm going to be sore tomorrow but hopefully I can work up to actually building some muscle...or making mine work. lol Either way that would be good.
I headed upstairs and plopped down in my chair with a large bottle of water and a package of fruits snacks. The product of the last few hours? Two blog posts here and randoming around the internetz.
I got a call from Bree and it made me happy to hear from her. I miss people a lot. Granted, I have been home alone tonight and last night until midnightish but I figured I was more used to it. I already miss hanging out with people...
I'm having a blast with Sephre though. We have had some catching up to do don'cha know :P

Hopefully I will be able to fully update my other blog that I kind of abandoned a month ago.... This is my plan. *summons brain power*
I'm going to leave you for now interwebz

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment