Monday, December 20, 2010

The 18th

This posts purpose is to quick fill you in on what I did on the 18th of this December. 

   Bob is home for NYC and it is great to have her back :) I hung out with her starting in the morning and we went to Target so she could buy some clothes. We were both really tired so we ended up watching part of Did You Hear About the Morgans when we got back.  We then went and took a nap.  I didn't sleep very well but it helped a little and it was comfy just laying in the bed. 
   Once we got up we headed out to pick up St. at her house.  It was so good to see her.  She gave me a soap shaped like a flamingo. It was awesome.
   We headed to the theater where we were meeting up with my adopted senior class. (I have been adopted into this senior class because my class doesn't actually get together with each other and this one does. I happened to go to one of their events and make friends with them. Thanks to Bob for this.)  Once everyone got there we went into the theater and took up one and half rows.  We watched Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader.  I still liked it since it was Narnia but it was the lowest on my list of the three movies. 
   After the movie we all went a little ways down the road to I.H.O.P.. I got double blueberry pancakes and Bob got double chocolate chip pancakes.  St. got french toast and the girl across from me got a huge omelette! Only St. out of the people I just listed could completely finish her meal. Both Bob and the girl across from me had to get boxes and I had two bites left on my plate.
   After the meal was done we got back into my truck and went to drop off St.. I then dropped of Bob at home and went home myself.

So there it is interwebz

-Melina Rose

2 comments: