Thursday, December 2, 2010

Because I can't do it without you

   Ok so as I have told you before I am incredibly behind in my classes in college.  I am trying to not let the worry overtake me and just get down to it and work on it.  I have been being very productive but I'm afraid it isn't enough.  I just found out that two of my classes are ending a week early.  Everyone is really happy.  My reaction was kind of like this....
You mean our class is ending a week early that's grea.....wait....... how am I supposed to get everything done?!?!?!?!
Anyway I don't see any possible way of me getting everything done in time so I'm going to need some help.  I am requesting some prayer from anyone who reads this. PLEASE pray that I get everything done in time and don't fail any of my classes.

Dear God,
I desperately need your help right now.  Thank you for always taking care of me.  I realize that if I do fail it will fit into your plan for me but I am quite afraid of failing and really would rather not.  So. Please give me the strength, focus, and perseverance to get all of my projects done.  Please bless me with decent grades.  Thank you so much.  You are all powerful and can do anything.  Please lend me that power. :)
-Your Daughter

Spread the request for prayer will you interwebz?

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment