Thursday, December 16, 2010

I can breath again! kind of...

I just finished my Advanced Typography final.  Our teacher is super nice and lets us take three hours for an open book test.
Unfortunately for some unknown reason I started freaking out in the middle of the test and started feeling sick.
All is well though.  I am done and I think I did fine. I am very tired though due to me staying up late last night talking to Sephre since she finally got online when i was on!  Yay.  I can't wait for her visit in January!
Can you believe it? Christmas is next week people! Next Week! *sigh* Yay
I am thinking about going home for "lunch" quick even though it is only 10:18am.  I'm hungry!
All I have left to do today:
(all I have left.... *scoff* as if it was a small matter)

Sell sheet for Photoshop
Greyscale Ad for Illustrator
Brochure for InDesign?


I told you this already didn't I........mmmmmm

I am going for lunch interwebz
Don't worry I'll be back

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment