Thursday, December 16, 2010

So I've been a little busy...

Quick summary of the past few days.

School.

No really this has been it:

Monday
I was at school from 10am to 6pm with three 5 minute breaks and not really to much food.

Tuesday
I was at school from 8am to 4pm with one ten minute break and once again not nearly enough food. After that I went Christmas shopping with Bree and it was a very welcome break to do things I needed to anyway.

Wednesday
I was at school from 10am to 3:20pm with no breaks. Then I ran and got food and brought it back to school and stayed there from 4:30pm or so to 6pm.

Thursday (today)
I go to school at 8 and stay there until all of my school projects are done.

Plan for Friday
Get up and meet Lysa at Caribou at 3am.  Yes.  The 17th marks the day I am off of my self inflicted Kpop ban. We are going to watch a  live stream of Beast, Shinee, Suju etc. I will then either take a nap or do something productive.  2pm Chiropractor. Then I get ready for my churches winter formal!  I am going to wear a wedding dress and converse.  Win.  No really it will look good trust me. lol After that I will go hang out with Bob because she will be home!!!

Waaaa busy...
Off to bed now! It is 1:20am!

Check in with you sometime in the future interwebz!

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment