Thursday, January 13, 2011

Big Fluffy Flakes

Today I woke up and looked outside. It was snowing heavily. Great, now it would take more time to  get ready. I threw on my warmest clothes and, after putting a cup of soup in the microwave, I ran outside to brush off my truck. I kept it running so that it wouldn't act up in the cold. I parked it in the driveway and ran inside. Grabbing a scarf and my soup, I situated myself back inside the truck and plugged in my ipod. The sounds of Lachata filled the cab as I drove to school. The entry road to school was a little backed up but I found a good parking spot after squeezing past the large snow-plow. I realized that my mood had already improved as I walked through the large blowing flakes wrapped in my coat and scarf, sipping my hot chicken and stars soup. All was good in the world.

What makes you happy interwebz?

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment