Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Exactly a week

So it has been exactly a week since I last posted! How time flies!  I had a good break filled with trying to catch up with my Advanced Typography class, hanging out with friends that were home from college and just kind of lazing around. My parents 25th anniversary was yesterday so they got back on Monday from a week and a half trip. I had the whole house to myself.  It was nice. It was empty. It was quiet. I was glad when they came home though.
I am here at school again. I managed to go to my class that starts in two months.... lol. I have decided that after I graduate this spring I want to go back to college and get a bachelors degree.  My major would be English.  I really hope this works out and I am super excited to try living away from home and being completely responsible for myself. I figured, hey, I'm almost 20. I should know these things.
I still am having trouble getting to sleep at a decent hour so the past few nights activities include cleaning my entire room and then going to bed at 2, doing a load of laundry and a load of dishes and going to bed at 1:30.  Yes I have a messed up sleep schedule.
In other news I am taking Personal Finance this semester and I want it to leave.  I am pretty sure that this class is not meant for my age group. In the welcome audio clip online she started off with: 
"Whether you are saving for your first house, or saving for your kids education, or retirement......." 
I was like....uh.... I'm 19. I don't have kids. I'm not saving for a house and I am no where close to retiring. 


It should be interesting.


I should be getting back to homework interwebz


-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment