Thursday, January 20, 2011

You know those days...

.......when you look outside and it is gorgeously sunny and you think Oh! what a great day! After that you go outside and freeze immediately in the crystal clear, ice air. I was driving along and there are waist-high snow banks along the side of the road. I thought, I wonder why someone would be snow-blowing the ditch. Why can't I see them? It was the wind. Yeah, the wind was blowing so hard that I thought it was a snow-blower blowing snow out of the side of the road.
In other news I finished my flash project for next week. I now have to tackle the paper that is due tonight before 11 and the quiz that is due tomorrow. I procrastinate strangely. I know.
I think I shall be heading home soon. My stomach is soon to be making loud growling noises that would disturb the class that I am currently sitting in. It isn't my class I'm just getting stuff done while sitting in here. 


Off I go interwebz!


-Melina Rose



No comments:

Post a Comment