Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Piano is Guitar now say wa?

Dear awesome youth pastor,
I'm sorry for my reaction tonight. When you told me you are going to start easing me into being a worship leader it absolutely terrified me. I know it is a huge responsibility. You have to be a good role model because people are going to be watching you and counting on you. I can see all my faults and I don't feel like I am ready for that kind of responsibility. I don't know if God wants to challenge me in this area and push me in this direction but my initial reaction was pure stress and terror. I don't know anything about putting together sets, or what keys fit people or any of that technical stuff. I am terrified of being a leader in almost any setting but I do try sometimes.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that I really have to pray about it and are you sure that I would even be able to do it?

"Caspian: But I'm not ready!
Aslan: And that's exactly how i know you are."
— Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
(it makes me think)

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment