Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Preparing for Portfolio/This morning

The first words out of my mouth this morning were "Oh Crap!" I was in the process of flinging my still half asleep body out of bed after seeing that my class started in 10 minutes. As I threw on the first clothes I could find and then covering them with a giant, warm sweatshirt I mentally calculated where my keys, wallet, and pencils were. I ran downstairs and grabbed my scarf and keys and threw on my coat after pulling on my boots. I pulled my folder and notebook out of my backpack and grabbed my purse that already had my planner, wallet, phone, and a composition book that I carry with me everywhere. (It has one of my stories in it and some bits and pieces.) I quickly walked through the freezing morning air to where my truck was covered with what seemed to be frost. Thankfully as i got inside and turned on the windshield wipers it was proved to be a layer of fluffy, light snow. I drove to school as fast as the speed limit would permit me and stepped into class. My normal spot was already taken so I sat next to a girl who I had had a few classes with but hadn't talked to very much. My name was called a few seconds later and I plugged in my two jump drives. We were told to organize all our work so far so as to better work on it. We have a lot of paperwork to do and it is rather boring and tedious. I had a lot of fun talking with the girl while we worked.
I am now sitting in the next class still working on it while talking to people on the computer and writing this. I will need to go home soon though because I did not eat anything before leaving and I am very hungry. I also want a nap but I will probably end up working on my story while eating instead of quickly eating and taking a nap. This is the last week to finish my Advanced Typography homework and it all requires something not on the computer now. Urgh. After i do what I can for organizing my raster work I am going home. Foooooood. :P

Do you ever not have enough time to eat interwebz?

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment