Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cinnamon Rolls and Coffee

Hello my dear blogging world!

I started off my day with a lovely breakfast of scrambled eggs, cinnamon rolls, and coffee with my Daddy. I showed him a couple songs I like on the computer and then typed a couple sentences to Lysa who is currently busy catching up on things. I have the rest of my Advanced Typography classwork due on Monday so I have been working on it. Do you know the difference between legibility and readability? I do :P I just finished my assignment for it! The jist of it was that we had to take a section of text that was measured the same and change different things about it like font, leading and point size and then write an analysis on it. Real boring stuff. Great fun. :P
Anyway, one down two to go!

Back I go interwebz! Fighting!

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment