Wednesday, October 20, 2010

As this day ends I look back and smile :)

Last time I posted I was leaving for Advanced Typography.  I grabbed my new mittens and fruit snacks that I had bought from my moms Target in between classes and headed out.  I got to class and we did review for our upcoming midterm.  I am not to worried about it.  It is open book and only worth 50 points as opposed to some of our projects which are worth 100.  I got the same little slip in that class that I did in Advanced Electronic Publishing.  I am not worried though.  I plan to change this asap.  I got some feedback on my quote book that I did a few days ago and she said it was good.  I tweaked it and all I need to do is print it out! Yay.
I went home because all i had eaten by then was part of a bowl of ramen.  It was 4pm.  I needed food. I inhaled a piece of chicken, 3 carrot sticks, a quarter of a bag of chips, a peanut butter sandwich and a few glasses of milk.  It is 12:20am and I am still hungry. *sigh*
After hanging out with my parents for a bit watching TV I met up with my good friend Bree and we went to Target to "window shop".  It was a blast.  We went to the clothing section and then to clearance.  I found a cream colored lace skirt for around 5 bucks.  I bought it. We ended up going to the shoe sections and I saw the most perfect pair of boots ever.  I fell completely in love with them.  After much discussion with Crissy, Bree, Lysa and my dad I put them on hold to buy tomorrow.
-Side note-
I made a blanket fort in the office last night while talking to Mike W., Bob, and St.
-end of side note-
Came home and had a long talk with my mom about our relationships with God.  Very long.  Very complicated.  Very not being included here. :)
I got on facebook and did a bit of application gaming and talked to people.  St. and I are going to see the Dead Sea Scrolls day after tomorrow and then I am staying in her dorm.  So excited :D

Eh.... don't really know what else to write about
I shall keep you filled in interwebz :)

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment