Sunday, October 24, 2010

Yesterday. Decisions. Change. Time. Now.

It has been two days since I last posted and I have so much to tell you.  This is going to be another very long post so I will try to break it up so if you don't read it all at once you can tell better where you were.  Maybe I should just make more than one post?  Mmmm no....

Friday
Friday I woke up around 11am in pain.  It really stunk.  I ate a banana and it helped a bit.  I  mostly just stayed on the computer until I had to leave for work.  It was really slow and that was good.  I took orders in drive through which was also very good because i didn't have to move around to much.  I took some Advil while I was there and it helped but I was still not feeling good.  That was pretty much all there was to Friday...

Saturday
Saturday I woke up late again and was still not feeling good.  Pretty much the same as Friday except I got a little bit of proofreading homework done before I headed to work.
    I worked 5-11:30 again and it was slow again.  That was good because once again I wasn't feeling good.  My work "sister" and "niece" where there that night and my "neighbor" and them decided that they were going to make up another version of the story of my future with a certain Asian co-worker.  They have very interesting story creations.  I think I ended up with 5 kids, a baby white tiger, owning a lux strip club, and a 10k karat diamond ring.  Pretty funny.  We weren't very productive during the night because of it though so we ended up having to hurry up towards the end and get stuff done.
    I went home and got a text from Mnonaa telling me about a party she was having but it was around midnight already and my parents would not have known where i was so I decided against it.
    I was talking to Lysa on facebook and she went to bed.  I looked at the clock after what seemed like minutes and it was around 3:30 am.  Crap.....  I have church on Sunday mornings.  Needless to say I went to bed.

Sunday
Morning came early today.  I was in the middle of a really random dream.  Something about some people from Lysas school and ninjas and soup.  .......Don't ask.   Anyway.
     I dragged myself out of bed a few minutes after I was told that my eggs were ready downstairs.  (Thanks Dad :))  I ate them and drank my orange juice and then went back upstairs to throw on a long sleeved shirt and grey sweatshirt.  I figured my new boots would keep me from looking like I just rolled out of bed.  I was about to put on some much needed makeup when Mom said we were leaving.  Guess no makeup for church today.
   We went to church and were on time.  I decided to sit with my parents because one, I don't see them to much and two, I would get to snuggle up to my dad.  Worship was pretty intense.  I finally broke down during Let It Rain when someone came up and quoted my verse. 
   Jeremiah 29:11   For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
   It is my life verse but I tend to run from it.  I have been running alot lately.  Which brings me to the next section of this post.  My current facebook status:
"I have made a decision. A decision to change. I know it will be hard but I will have help. I cant wait for SER i need my own." (SER is a spiritual emphasis retreat that our church puts on.  Very powerful)
   Long story short.  I took my love of anything Kpop to far and I realized that I had been putting it above God.  It needed to stop and shall immediately.  It is truly terrifying for me though because just one look or listen to something kpop had the ability to make me happy.  That is bad.  I should have been running to God with my troubles and letting him take care of me.  So....from today until I have my priorities back where they should be I have decided to cut Kpop out of my life completely.  No listening to it.  No watching videos.  No looking at pictures.  No dramas.  No thinking about it every waking moment.
   It is unhealthy that it would be that bad and so it no loner will be no matter how terrifying and difficult this is for me.  It needs to be done.
   I would appreciate any prayer you could spare as I ditch what my life has revolved around for the past few months for what it always should have revolved around.
 
Arigato gozimas interwebz
 
-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment