Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wishes she could talk about it without worrying that it would be understood.

If you figure out this is about you I'm not sure what you will think or if you will care but here it is.  You made me very sad tonight.  I don't completely understand why you are suddenly being like this.  I'm no threat.  You don't have to worry at all.  But it really makes me sad.  I wish I could make you know I just want to escape and see you.  See you.  Not other people.  Yes it is fun to hang out with them but you would be the reason I was there.  I miss you and don't want to wait until the next time you come back to see you again. 

As the rain comes down
I feel as if my face is a wall of this house
But even if that wall is soaked with rain
It keeps me dry as long as there are no openings

Now I am sad.  I don't know what to do to make it better interwebz.
-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment