Monday, October 18, 2010

So it turned out a good day :)

I decided on a project to work on and then asked my friends to choose between the two quotes i was most torn between.

"To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."
or
‎"May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays."

I ended up doing the first one under a unanimous vote on my status.  I got down to it and finished right before the computer lab closed up.  It took me about..... 2 hours?  Yeah.  It took a long time but I am so happy to have it done.  I am now in a good mood. 
   I came home and inhaled a piece of mesquite chicken that my Dad had just grilled.  After that I ran straight up to the office to tell you all about it. :P

I hope you ended up having a good day too interwebz :D

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment