Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dreams are strangly normal when you are asleep

but when you wake up you wonder why it was so strange.

   Today I woke up ten minutes before I had to leave for class.  I wore the same thing I did yesterday except with a different shirt underneath.  My dad had left some coffee in the pot and I downed it as fast as I could before I left.  It was nice to have something warm to drink.
  First class of the day was Advanced Electronic Publishing.  I am just going to call it AEP from now on.  I worked on the content for my calendar the entire class period. 
   I went home and inhaled the left over cheeseburger casserole while scanning in and uploading my homework for Proofreading.  After that I quick straightened my hair and did my makeup.  Random yes I know. 
   I went back to school as fast as possible and got down to working on my gradient mesh for Advanced Illustrator. Including class time that we were given to work on it I spent a total of 161 minutes on just that today.  If you don't want to do the math that is 2 hours and 41 minutes.  I took one 5-15 minute break for that entire time.  I had my next class right after AI and so transferred my stuff to the other classroom and then attempted to not fall asleep the entire class.  You see, I had been going so non-stop that I hadn't had time to realize how tired I was until I was sitting down trying to listen to a lecture.  Soooo I talked to Lysa a bit to try to keep myself awake.  Class ended and I went home.
   I grabbed some leftover popcorn from last night and then took a nap.  I had a really strange dream.  I am slightly concerned about my subconscious lol.  No you don't get to hear my dream.  It was to weird. Yeah....
   I got up and had dinner with Mom and Dad.  We had leftover soup!  It was good. After that I came back upstairs and got back on the computer!....the end?

I'm sure I will be seeing you later interwebz

-Melina Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment